All along the mini castle traffic lights
We are walking out of town. It will take some time. First we will go to the Torre de la Malmuerta.
You know a city has a bit of class when it has a bit of wall or tower hidden behind a row of mundane sort of housing. What then of one that is out and proud. The Torre de la Malmuerta - a tower and an arch of intactness. Csaba Biro tells us ‘Torre de la Malmuerta is a gate tower of the Axerquia wall in Córdoba, Andalusia, Spain. This Albarrana tower was built in: 1406–1408, by order of King Henry III of Castile, over a pre existing Almohad structure, to defend the gates of Rincón and Colodro. Later it was also used as a prison for nobles. ‘
Ben is less historic in his view. ‘Nice mini castle like structure next to some traffic lights. Oddly out of place, but brings some culture and charm to an area otherwise devoid of any. ‘
We are passing a Japanese Head Spa. I have never been to a Japanese Head Spa so let us pop in. It gets 4.9 stars. https://www.cordoba-japaneseheadspa.com/ Yesterday Guerrero stated ‘We thoroughly enjoyed the experience as a couple, and my wife and I have to say it was spectacular! We felt very comfortable and relaxed the entire time; both Irene and Victoria are lovely. We'll definitely be back. ‘
This is clearly the pampering corner. Centro de Masajes Biomasaje Gema J Manzano. https://biomasajecordoba.es/ It is also a 4.9 star place but its most recent review came from March. Maria declared ‘Craniosacral osteopathic massage is 100% recommended; it releases tension and emotions and balances body and mind. Definitely a great choice. ‘
All this health isn’t good for body. McDonald’s in the Avienda de Libia only gets 3.7. You would wonder how McDonald’s survive with average ratings less than average 4. I feel research in to Google Reviewers is required. I mean, are Macky-Ds reviewers more inclined to misery? If you have spent a lot on a massage are you less likely to bad-review it? I feel Five stars are a little blunt as a way of rating the efforts of an edifice and its workers. Some sort of qualification as to the mood of the reviewer is required. May I suggest:
A knee-jerk 1
An unthinking 5
A thoughtful - 3
I await this scheme to gain the widespread acclaim I feel it deserves.
We are on the N-IV. It is the Madrid to Cadiz road that heads south from the capital to Bailen and then west to Cordoba and beyond. It is 645km long
So the day ends and the countryside awaits.
Comments
Post a Comment